As a firm licensed by the National Approved Letting Scheme, Kevin Green Lettings aims to provide the highest standards of service to all landlords and tenants, but to ensure that your interests are safeguarded, we offer the following:
- If you believe you have a grievance, please write in the first instance to
John-Paul O’Driscoll (Lettings Manager) at the address
below or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
16 Sandfield Road
- The grievance will be acknowledged within 3 working days and then investigated thoroughly in accordance with established “in-house” procedures. A formal written outcome of the complaint will be sent to you within 21 days. If we require longer than this timescale we will advise you in writing and confirm our revised response date.
- If you remain dissatisfied with the result of the internal investigation, please contact Kevin Green (Owner) who will review the complaint. You can write to him at the same address above
- Following the conclusion of our in-house review we will write to you with a final written statement.
- If you are dissatisfied with the conclusion of the in-house review of the complaint, you can refer the matter to:
The Property Ombudsman Milford House, 43-55 Milford Street, Salisbury, Wiltshire SP1 2BP